Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ipaqman

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 22, 2003
hey everyone,

i recently got an ipod photo, that came with the apple case. i was just wondering because the ipod photo is bigger than the other ipod's, will the ipod photo fit into the included apple case? also, because it is bigger will it scratch the ipod when i take it in and out of the case? does anyone use apple case with their ipod photo?

thanks for all of your help.

regards,
ipaqman

OziMac

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2003
Given that it is included in the box, you would probably be entitled to assume that it would fit the iPod Photo. Apple does make different sizes of these, you know.

In addition, the iPod Photo has almost identical width dimensions as the 4g 40GB iPod, and hence would fit in a case designed for that iPod in any case.

The scratching that you will get using the Apple carry case will be minimal but unavoidable. If you're a scratch freak like me, then get a RadTech PodSleev and screen protector and you'll be well protected and not lose any functionality. The PodSleevs for the 4g 40GB iPods (funnily enough) are the same as those for the iPod Photos. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.