Apple is onto something... ...BIG

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Diatribe, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Diatribe macrumors 601

Diatribe

I just found this article
    It is a bit long but very interesting. This might very well make Steve's comment of "Apple being the most profitable internet company in the next ten years" come true.

2. johnnyjibbs macrumors 68030

johnnyjibbs

This article is really interesting. I could see how Apple could revolutionise TV. Steve Jobs has extraordinary vision. One question - where is a Microsoft in all of this? :p

The next few years should be really exciting for Apple.

3. Diatribe thread starter macrumors 601

Diatribe

Doesn't that sound like something? A lot of things Apple did makes more sense now and if they really succeed with this... I'll start praising Stevie. That is one vision to have and so far it is so well implemented and executed. Awesome job. (I'm admiring the business idea, implementation here almost more than the fact it is Apple)

4. HiRez macrumors 603

HiRez

Heh, Apple stock price is up something like 400% in the last 18 months or so isn't it? That isn't good enough for you!? Over the last 5 years, Apple stock has also outperformed both M$ and Dull.

5. Diatribe thread starter macrumors 601

Diatribe

I guess I am just not that easily impressed.
    But I am impressed that they managed all that and are still successfully pursuing an even greater scheme. This is awesome business, combining short-term goals and long-term strategies to an awesome and until now very successful vision.
    This is what makes awesome CEOs and the such, not just business-model innovation like Dell has done.