Apple is the greatest company in the world

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by sstern1, Jul 10, 2004.

1. sstern1 macrumors member

Jun 24, 2004
    Some of you may remember my superdrive issues — well I called Apple today and told them I was going to return the PB 12" SD and ask for a Combo Drive... And they credited me $100 on my card just so I wouldn't... They said keep the SD, here's $100.

Just sharing my great experience...It arrives July 14!

2. wdlove macrumors P6

Oct 20, 2002
    I'm happy to hear of your positive experience. I have also always had good experiences with Apple. As you have mentioned they really seem to care about the customer. They strive to do what is in the best interests of their customers. The only real complaint is their announcements of new computers and the delay in shipping.
  3. FightTheFuture macrumors 6502a

Oct 19, 2003
    that town east of ann arbor
    apple does have its short comings, but sometimes you hear a good story like this. if i were you, i would take that $100 and put it back in by adding it to an investment of an ipod mini. since your riding on a satisfied customer high. :)

and although you haven't received your powerbook just yet, i would add your experience to this thread. hope you have more fun with your pb now that you got a rebate. i hear way too many people tell me that they got a "killer deal" on a dell lately.