Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kemo

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2008
well, at first after installed dp4 I would just click the parallels icon and it would show up for a second then disappear. I just recently reinstalled parallels and now it opens, but gives me some virutalization error then won't start up.

These issues I was having on Parallels 6 since ML DP1, but didn't experienced any of these after updated to Parallels 7.

Are you sure you have latest version of Parallels 7?

Here's mine: https://skitch.com/unnamed-c8kc/eb1x1/about-parallels-desktop

T.

seecoolguy

macrumors 6502
Nov 28, 2007
Thanks, downloading now! Very happy with Mountain Lion thus far. I feel it is what Lion should have been.

When I was on snow leopard (for my now aging mac) it was very speed, but going to Lion on 4gb of ram I've noticed can feel slow at times, has this been addressed in Mountain Lion? my MBP is a 3,1 model 2.2ghz C2D.

Telp

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2007
That was there (provided you installed the FB Developer preview.)

Safari bug is fixed.

Was it? It must have defaulted to off then as it never appeared for me even with the FB Developer Preview installed.

Yamcha

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2008
The dock disappearing when accessing Launchpad is fixed.. But some games still not working..

kwiiboy

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2009
There's your answer, rdowty. Every update to the developer previews has done this of late.

Hopefully this fixes the odd Safari bug I found. You couldn't start any string in the location bar with the letter "r" without it crashing when you typed any letter following it.

I thought I was alone! That was so strange...

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
they got rid of the "Power Nap" toggle on none-supported machines

How do I go about testing Facebook integration then? Is there is a separate installer?

yep "facebook developer preview.dmg" or something like that. its only around 300 kb

vigilant

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2007
Nashville, TN
Overall, outside typical development preview issues, Mountain Lion has been overall stable for me. This build however though brought a certain level of smoothness that the others lacked. Notifications Center doesn't seem as difficult to pull up. Launchpad isn't acting weird when I start typing.

Thats just from using it for a few minutes. Nothing mind blowing, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
The graphics glitch that appears when you dismiss an app's notifications in the NC is still there.

Getting close though...

MikeCP

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2006
This hasn't fixed my iCloud contacts issue:

On one of my Macs my contacts app is just empty. Can't seem to get it to fill up with my iCloud data. Signed out and signed in, turned off and on contact sync.

Have reported...

getinline1

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2008
Reddit

There's your answer, rdowty. Every update to the developer previews has done this of late.

Hopefully this fixes the odd Safari bug I found. You couldn't start any string in the location bar with the letter "r" without it crashing when you typed any letter following it.

I take it you couldn't browse to reddit for the past week either?

stephenophof

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2012
Wi-Fi issue is still not solved after installing the software update.

OS X says it is connected to my Wi-Fi network and that it obtained an IP address, but I cannot load any web pages, App Store, and so on...
No problem in OS X Lion

(MacBook Pro 13", Early 2011)

Yamcha

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2008
Looks like the downloading bar on the dock has been updated..

screenshot20120618at430.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.