Apple Keyboard

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by lamina, Mar 15, 2006.

1. lamina macrumors 68000

lamina

What do yall think of the Apple keyboard? I am thinking of getting one to preserve the life of the keyboard on my PowerBook. I already have a Mighty Mouse, just looking for thoughts on completing the ensemble.

2. Heb1228 macrumors 68020

Heb1228

I've got an Apple Bluetooth keyboard with mine, and I set my PB on an iCurve. I think its a lot more comfortable to type on than the laptop keyboard, plus having the number pad and access to all the function keys i great. I'd say definitely worth it if you do a lot of typing at a desk.

3. p0intblank macrumors 68030

I use the Bluetooth model and love it. I've only had it for a week or so, but I already prefer it over my PowerBook. It's much more comfortable. And plus... it's sexy as hell. :) It took a little getting used to because it does feel a little different than your ordinary keyboard, but once you get hang of it, it feels real nice. Also, it's quiet when you type. No loud clicking here. :)

Edit: As Heb1228 said, that's also a good point. Having the number keys on the right and regular F# keys on the top is really nice.

4. lamina thread starter macrumors 68000

lamina

Yeah, plus the cool factor. It really is a beautiful piece of hardware. Thanks for your input.

5. lamina thread starter macrumors 68000

lamina

I picked it up, and am friggin loving it. The fact that it includes 2 (albeit low-power) USB ports is very convenient. I'd recommend this keyboard to anyone.