Apple Keynote DVD?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Bobdude161, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Bobdude161 macrumors 65816

Bobdude161

I was wondering if anyone has released a full Apple Keynote DVD. Not just talkin about 2006 but from the beginning (1984?) to now. That would be awesome. I've seen little clips of different keynotes on YouTube and P2P networks, but I'm looking for the real deal, full duration Keynotes.

2. shecky Guest

shecky

i think there would be some copyright issues with that. from the most recent keynote stream:

"This broadcast and its contents are the sole property of Apple... ...you are strictly prohibited from making a copy or modification of, or from rebroadcasting or re-encoding..."

but it would be pretty schweet.

3. Demon Hunter macrumors 68020

Yeah, I would pick that up. Heck, I would buy them off iTunes for $1.99/ea.

4. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Yes, it would definitely be a copyright violation, and one that would get plenty of attention from Apple.

5. Bobdude161 thread starter macrumors 65816

Bobdude161

Oh man I would be very interested in that!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D Is there a way we can make suggestions to Apple on products? I would love to have a petition for Apple to release these videos on the iTunes store. I'm sure they'll see some profit out of it.

6. br0adband macrumors 6502a

br0adband

If you head over to YouTube and do a search for "apple keynote" you'll find a bunch of 'em, all the way back to pre-Mac days.

Hope this helps, somewhat...
    bb

7. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

Theres a torrent on TPB with them allllllllll on, about 10gig. I guess you could make your own DVD! ;)

8. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

not sure we are ment to talk about where to get them from ;)

9. sunfast macrumors 68020

sunfast

That's a great idea! And it'd be a good money spinner from Apple's point of view.

10. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

11. drumpat01 macrumors 6502

drumpat01

There use to be a web site called Applekeynotes.com which had (with the exception of about 3 speeches one of which was never recorded) ALL of the keynotes from 1997-2006. But it got shut down by apple legal after it gained some publicity. Then up until about a week ago there was a web site called ExpoWiki.org, created by two of the applekeynotes.com team, until they ran into bandwidth trouble and now that ones down too. I cant specifically tell you how to get any videos on here because I think I'd be banned, but just check torrent sites. or PM me and we can talk more about it.