Apple kicks off "brighten your holidays" promos

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc. Rumors' started by medea, Oct 25, 2002.

1. medea macrumors 68030

Aug 4, 2002
    Madison, Wi
    The Brighten Your Holidays promo offers customers a full rebate on an HP DeskJet 3820 printer or a US$99 savings on the HP DeskJet 5550 when they purchase any Mac from the online Apple Store before January 7, 2003.
    Apple also has several other promotions going on such as the "double your ram" and the "instant savings" brought up in this post

on a side note I personally prefer Epson printers over HP and think that would have been a much better choice for Apple's promo......:rolleyes:
  2. beez7777 macrumors 6502a

Aug 5, 2002
    Notre Dame
    its pretty much a continuation on the print and save promo, which was on the epson printers, i still have to mail mine in. although i really dont like the fact that i have to cut my iMac box. its such a nice box :rolleyes:
  3. applemacdude macrumors 68040

Mar 26, 2001
    Over The Rainbow
    Epson would have been a better choice. They have better quality than HP. Nonetheless HP are still good. I'll rather have tripple your memory promotion. I would rather cancel all of these promotions and make Apple come out with new models.:cool:
  4. iMac macrumors member

Nov 15, 2002
    I'm sorry, but with the U.S. economy where it is now, and we are about to go to War with Iraq--- I don't think people are going to spend much on the holiday season this year. I think Apple needs to lower prices even more than they are offering to make sales.