Apple Led 24" Cinema Display With PS3 New REAL Solution

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by prnoct90, Sep 11, 2009.

1. macrumors regular

Dec 11, 2007
    So here it is, finnally a way to play TV broadcasts, PS3 games and bluray movies on your beautiful apple display. There's a catch though (of course) it'll cost you. CinemaView TV is a new product from CinemaView that will be coming out this fall, and guess what, it only costs $399. But, it does do quite a few awesome things.

• 2 HD TV Tuners
    • 1 Mini DisplayPort
    • 4 HDMI
    • 1 Component Video
    • 1 Composite Video
    • 1 Digital Audio
    • 1 Stereo Analog Audio

And more importantly

• 1 Mini DisplayPort
    • 1 HDMI
    • 1 Dolby Digital 5.1 Audio

Pretty sweet hun. So it is expensive, but it is a pretty nice device, that even matches your display. Im definitely picking one up, because i've been dieing to play my blu-rays on my display.

2. macrumors 6502

Jun 25, 2007
    North Carolina
    I'm not sure I'm following. What are you currently playing the PS3 on? I assume (albeit incorrectly) it's an HDTV that's larger than the cinema display so why the zeal to watch on the ACD?
  3. thread starter macrumors regular

Dec 11, 2007
    Well, actually i dont have a PS3, i live in a dorm with a Cinema display, and I have been waiting for something like this so I can buy a Blu-Ray Player/PS3 and use it. I don't want to buy a TV. And yes, I currently have Blu-Ray discs and no blu-ray player to play them on. :rolleyes:
  4. macrumors 601

Oct 24, 2007
    Seattle, Wa
    Twenty dollars says this thing will introduce lag when switching output.