Apple Mail and iPhoto Help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ctmffncyc, Dec 26, 2006.

1. ctmffncyc macrumors newbie

I have a ibook G4 and for a while I was able to select the email button on iPhoto and have the new mail message appear and select what size i wanted to the picture to be and it would send it. Now I click the email button the new message appears but my iphoto picture is not in the email and it will not send anymore. How can I correct this. I hate just bringing up a mail message myself and do the attach thing and find the photo myself. Help.

2. EMKoper macrumors regular

EMKoper

You could probably help us help you by stating what version of iLife you are running... for me (iPhoto 6.0.5) I highlight the photos and then go to the drop down menu SHARE and select E-Mail which lets you select the size of the photo, etc and attached them to an e-mail .... see attached. I don't know what you mean by the 'e-mail button', though, so maybe you have a different iPhoto version or know how to enable this feature ... :confused:

Attached Files:

3. ctmffncyc thread starter macrumors newbie

I have iphoto 6.0.5 the email button is at the bottom; however, i did do the share email and the same thing happened it bought up the new mail message but it would not insert the photo even if i selected the smallest size.