Apple Manuals + Documentation, Ect, for 13 y/o

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by alexhammerhb, Jun 13, 2004.

1. macrumors newbie

Apple Manuals + Documentation, Ect, for 13 y/o
    I’m a 13 y/o student in Orange County, and an active member of my Mac User Group.
    I’m also working on something I like to call the “Macintosh Archives,” a colleting of manuals, documentation, sales collateral, and memorbilla in my own private collection I someday hope to turn into a public museum, (in like 10 years).
    Anyways, if you guys have manual laying around, I would TOTALLY apreciate it if you would send ’em to my for my colection.
    If you got something, email me at alexhammerhb@yahoo.com <mailto:alexhammerhb@yahoo.com>, Maybe we can work out a trade!
    Thanks!
    Alex

I’m a 13 y/o student in Orange County, California, and an active member of my Mac User Group.

I’m also working on something I like to call the “Macintosh Archives,” a colleting of manuals, documentation, sales collateral, and memorbilla in my own private collection I someday hope to turn into a public museum, (in like 10 years).

Anyways, if you guys have old manuals laying around, I would TOTALLY apreciate it if you would send ’em to me for my colection.

If you got something, email me at alexhammerhb@yahoo.com. Maybe we can work out a trade!
    Thanks!
    Alex

2. macrumors 65816

ChrisFromCanada

I advise you to take a deep breath and step away from the computer 5 minutes before you make another 3 thread about the same topic.

3. macrumors 6502a

wowser

You mean this one has a canned-pork tinge to it?

4. macrumors 6502

Calvinatir

Correction....5 threads about the same topic....

5. macrumors G4

Mord

well if you are legit and not just spaming i can give you any service manual you want over ichat hectoruk@mac.com

6. macrumors 65816

blue&whiteman

this guy should have been banned by now. there are about 6 of these same threads in the wasteland. what a freak. just because someone is 13 doesn't mean they can get away with more here than the rest of us.

7. macrumors G4

Mord

i had some random person start swearing at me on ichat about an hour alfter my post may or may not be him, but yhea ban him

8. Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Awwwww....Are we uncovering issues in your childhood? Would you like to talk about it? ;)

Assuming Apple lawyers wouldn't pout about it, some brave set of souls ought to contribute to a PDF web-based version of an endeavour like this. I'd help in any way I could.

9. macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

10. macrumors 65816

blue&whiteman

11. Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

I'm sorry, blue&whiteman that was uncalled for on my part. I guess I missed the five extra post versions. :(

Now I'm thinking I saw somewhere that someone had tried to start a project like this online. But I can't remember where the link went!!! :mad:

12. macrumors 6502a

g4cubed

Go to the Apple website. They already have a collection. :eek:

13. macrumors 68000

5300cs

Apple PowerMac G5 + Documentation, Ect, for 28 y/o

Apple PowerMac G5 + Documentation, Ect, for 28 y/o
    I’m a 28 y/o teacher in Japan, and an active member of my Mac User Group.
    I’m also working on something I like to call the “Macintosh Archives,” a colleting of Mac G5s, documentation, sales collateral, and memorbilla in my own private collection I someday hope to turn into a public museum, (in like 10 years).
    Anyways, if you guys have Mac G5s laying around, I would TOTALLY apreciate it if you would send ’em to my for my colection.
    If you got something, email me at 5300cs@5300cs.com, Maybe we can work out a trade!
    Thanks!
    5300cs