Apple May Be Working on a Mobile Phone

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by brooklyn, Dec 9, 2004.

1. brooklyn macrumors member

According to this artical on Brighthand.com, Apple may be working on a mobile phone that's iTune & iPhoto capatible.

2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

3. mpw Guest

Or to be more acurate "According to this artical, according to another artical about a possible phone that possibly had the Apple logo on it that some bloke who was on a train says he saw but not close up, Apple may be working on a mobile phone that's iTune & iPhoto capatible."
    They may of course not.
    Then again they may have had to delay that product introduction until after January's iNewton G5 3Mhz handheld Wifi PDA/12megapixel camera/vibrator which they may be working on.

4. jeremy.king macrumors 603

jeremy.king

Obviously trying to penetrate the female geek market. :eek:

And its spelled article

5. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

6. mpw Guest

No its spelt i-t-s. You're thinking of the word 'article' that's spelled a-r-t-i-c-l-e!

But I may try harder in future

7. Peyote macrumors 6502a

Peyote

Actually "its" is spelled "it's" in this case. :D

8. mpw Guest

Doh! (or is it Dough!)

In my defense I'm not English.

9. jeremy.king macrumors 603

jeremy.king

Actually, I think subconsciously you picked up the mispelling from the original poster.

On that topic, what is with the use of prolly in place of probably all over this site? Is prolly even a word? prolly not :confused:

10. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Yes, Apple experiments with various technologies. No, they don't produce all of them. If they're not viable, in the opinion of various people there, why produce a loser?

People don't spell well, but you might as well give up because they don't try to improve.

11. mpw Guest

At school my spelling was terrible, now my wife and sister and sister-in-law are all English teachers and I can spell them under the table most of the time. But if someone has mis-spelt something in front of me I'm prone to believe them. I think it's some sort of conditioning my teachers gave me at school, if I don't try to think to hard about it I'm usually OK.

Ask me how to spell Doh and I'll tell you, D-O-H. Ask me if it's spelt D-O-G I agree.

Obviously this is an example only and please don't test me.

12. kylos macrumors 6502a

kylos

And that's is spelled t-h-a-t-'-s. The word article is spelled a-r-t-i-c-l-e.

:D (sorry, but you had it coming) :D