Apple Music Store warning

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by madoka, May 15, 2003.

1. madoka macrumors 6502

madoka

I enabled 1-click ordering on my AMS account. I was working off a wireless internet connection and there was a bit of a lag and I clicked too fast for my own good. So I ended up ordering a song one line off the one that I wanted. I thought, no prob, and promptly cancelled the download and wrote an email to customer service telling them that I misclicked and did not download the wrong song. They replied that they don't offer any refunds whatsoever.

Well, I learned my lesson. I'm going to disable 1-click and stick to the shopping cart before I make a $10 mistake instead of a $0.99 one.

BTW, anyone know how to disable 1 click and just use the shopping cart?

Thanks.

2. ibookin' macrumors 65816

ibookin'

Re: Apple Music Store warning

Sorry to hear about that. I better be more careful browsing in the store.

You can set it to use a shopping cart in iTunes preferences. Just click where it says "iTunes" in the menu bar and click on "Preferences". Then go to the "Music Store" section and it will have the option there.

EDIT: This seems to be my 800th post. Glad it was spent trying to help someone. :D

Attached Files:

3. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

judging by the two thread perhaps our a bit anxious, relax and take up golf.

4. zarathustra macrumors 6502a

zarathustra

Actually, I use 1-click and it's never been a problem. Your problem is, that when it asked you in the past: "Are you sure you would like to purchase this song?", you checked the "Never ask me again" option.

But I have to admit, i am sorry to hear about your loss. Thanks for the heads up about the no refund policy.

5. markjones05 macrumors 6502a

markjones05

Re: Re: Apple Music Store warning

Quick side question: How do you find out how many posts you have?

6. ibookin' macrumors 65816

ibookin'

Re: Re: Re: Apple Music Store warning

It is in your member profile. To access that, go to "Members" at the top of the site and use the search function to locate yourself. Also, you can just click on the "Profile" button at the bottom of each of your posts.

7. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

it is also at the very top of the main index of all the different forums.

8. lmalave macrumors 68000

lmalave

Exactly. This is the best solution, I think. You get the convenience of 1 click shopping, but you still have a safety net if you click on the wrong song.

9. maradong macrumors 65816

maradong

if i remember well, itunes should tell you if you already got a song in your collection huh ?
    and if a download is broken you can also do something to redownload them without being needed to pay for it.
    but i might be wrong.