Apple Needs To Fix Their iPod mini Site

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by LaMerVipere, Jul 10, 2005.

1. runninmac macrumors 65816

runninmac

Huh? I don't see anything wrong. Mabey I'm just stupid

2. MattG macrumors 68040

MattG

-

Attached Files:

3. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Maybe they are purposely hiding a secret message.

4. runninmac macrumors 65816

runninmac

Nothing screwed up like that is on my screen.

5. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Comes up fine for me. But I like the Save Fiona site.

Extraordinary Machine fell off the back of a P2P site and somehow ended up on my hard drive. It's great, as early a long as it is. I can't see why they would not release it, or why they are pulling support from her.

6. skubish macrumors 68030

skubish

7. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

"Haha, Macs suck! They can't even display webpages correctly!! My Dell can display it perfectly. LOLz
    1!!!1
    !"

Try
    Another
    Browser

8. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Shows up fine on Firefox... :confused:

9. LaMerVipere thread starter macrumors 6502a

LaMerVipere

You dare defy Safari RSS? :mad:

10. LaMerVipere thread starter macrumors 6502a

LaMerVipere

I agree! I think it's a grand album, but apparently now she's back in the studio either totally remixing EM for it's official release, or recording an entirely new '4th' 3rd album. Or it might be dual-disc once it's actually released, one disc being the EM us damned dirty thieves know and love, and the other being the reworked "official" version.

Wheels are in motion. Which is at least some good news, after all this time.

11. ham_man macrumors 68020

ham_man

This is the actual picture that showed up in my browser (Safari). Odd would be the right word...

[​IMG]

12. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says...thread hijack! yeah...Fiona is awesome and I hope she can sort all this BS out eventually and release the record she *wants* to release. I do read the forums at FHW and personally think people there mostly have no idea what they are talking about and are just grasping at any little straw that comes along.....I just keep hoping for *something* to come out of all this - she's too good a talent to let rot in limbo.....oh yeah!

13. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Guilty as charged, Fiona Apple was not what the thread was about. But, I don't come across many fans and I have missed her contribution to music lately.

Back on track though, have you tried the site since starting the thread? Is the problem still there? I am using Safari and haven't had a problem with it loading. Could it be the provider?

14. Orlando Furioso macrumors 6502

Orlando Furioso

everything looks fine here on safari 2.0. Looks like the image was only partially sent. Perhaps the stream with the image data was dropped. Internet hiccup? Whatever the case, reloading the webpage will help. In some cases, emptying the browser cache might be needed before visiting the page again. I don't see this being an issue on Apple's side of things. In fact, it should not be an issue at all... so i second (or third?) the Fiona-related thread hijacking.

15. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

Well, From time to time I'll sport a nice pink shirt out the bars, I think the girls dig it. I don't know what to think about a man holding a pink iPod, little feminine if you ask me.

jon

16. LaMerVipere thread starter macrumors 6502a

LaMerVipere

Firefox, for me, makes it look even weirder.

17. iMeowbot macrumors G3

iMeowbot

That's hosted on images.apple.com, which is a part of the Akamai borg. I'm seeing the problem across browsers, which suggests that some of the mirrored copies of that image are corrupt.

18. steve jr. macrumors 6502

I have that too with the SBC Yahoo DSL browser on winxp. probably just a bug on the page. nothing to get hot over.