Apple offering $15 iTunes gift card with refurb iPod nano purchase

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Stampyhead, Mar 20, 2008.

1. macrumors 68020

Sep 3, 2004
    London, UK
    They must have a backlog of these things that they need to get rid of. Starting today through the end of June all refurb iPod nanos come with a free $15 iTunes gift card. Since you're going to buy music for it anyway it's essentially like getting $15 off.
    iPod refurb store
  2. macrumors 65816

Mar 15, 2005
    They must have a whole lot of them ready to be sold as I have not seen the inventory sell out on the new Nano's in quite a while. I've been checking daily because I want a Gen 2 8GB Nano instead of a G3 model. It strikes me that the scroll wheel on the 2G would be better for using when I'm running VS the G3.
  3. macrumors newbie

Oct 1, 2007
    Erie, Pa
    Interesting... is now offering the 4GB model in a refurb for only $99 and free shipping.:eek:

I wonder what's up?
  4. macrumors 68000

Oct 6, 2005
    I saw that today too. Still wondering what the condition of a refurb iPod from them would look like though...we know the condition of a refurb direct from apple is mint. I'd be a bit hesitant to deal with another party.
  5. macrumors 6502

Feb 20, 2007
    I'll let you know. I took the plunge about an hour ago. I've had great luck with on other merchandise, so fingers are crossed. I also had a $20 off coupon from Google Checkout that I it cost me about $87 with tax.