Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Punkwaffle

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 12, 2004
I have a great idea for Apple. They sell a product that would basically makeover a wall or a 2 walls of a room with computer screens built in. Kinda like in Minority Report. You could control the computer via all the new touch screen patents they just got and maybe even use Nintendo Wii motion sensing technology to interact with your Mac Room.

abilectic

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2006
I have seen this exact thing at the Apple Executive Briefing Center in Cupertino. I think they called them HyperWalls.

andiwm2003

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2004
Boston, MA
i'm sure nobody had that idea before.....

seriously, who would buy it? for normal video conferencing the available screens are big enough. maybe some scientific application. but then it's not an apple thing. maybe in fashion design where you could use real size images.....

what specifically is the new and great about your idea?

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Punkwaffle said:
I have a great idea for Apple. They sell a product that would basically makeover a wall or a 2 walls of a room with computer screens built in. Kinda like in Minority Report. You could control the computer via all the new touch screen patents they just got and maybe even use Nintendo Wii motion sensing technology to interact with your Mac Room.

Um, Apple already has this technology, this is old news. The only question is whether it will ever actualy be released.

I've posted this video clip multiple times over the last several months here, but I'll do it again just for you. :p ;) :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.