Apple Office

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by Punkwaffle, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Punkwaffle macrumors regular

Punkwaffle

I have a great idea for Apple. They sell a product that would basically makeover a wall or a 2 walls of a room with computer screens built in. Kinda like in Minority Report. You could control the computer via all the new touch screen patents they just got and maybe even use Nintendo Wii motion sensing technology to interact with your Mac Room.

2. JBot macrumors 6502

What good would that do?

Apple wouldnt develope it either. Its using old technology, in a pointless fashion.

3. abilectic macrumors newbie

I have seen this exact thing at the Apple Executive Briefing Center in Cupertino. I think they called them HyperWalls.

4. Le Big Mac macrumors 68020

Le Big Mac

I'm sure they're affordable to the averge consumer, too. :rolleyes:

5. andiwm2003 macrumors 601

andiwm2003

i'm sure nobody had that idea before.....

seriously, who would buy it? for normal video conferencing the available screens are big enough. maybe some scientific application. but then it's not an apple thing. maybe in fashion design where you could use real size images.....

what specifically is the new and great about your idea?

6. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

Um, Apple already has this technology, this is old news. The only question is whether it will ever actualy be released.

I've posted this video clip multiple times over the last several months here, but I'll do it again just for you. :p ;) :cool: