Apple official forums deleted my helpful solution

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Topher9000, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors newbie

Topher9000

since apple deleted my helpful solution saying it was against their policy or something and then banned me so I'm going to post it here because so far I'm the only one in the forum to solve this issue thats been a problem since oct,2012 alrighty here we go Im gonna paste what i posted there and the image containing the err is attached that way you can see if this solution helps your issue

Hey I feel bad that this problem hasnt been solved yet but the solution for the err in this image is and yes I tested it and everything ok so the issue is no hardware related its actually software what you need to do is reinstall OSX because the current one you had installed a corrupted firmware or kernel software for the USB/Eithernet I/O ports so there you go just download it and reinstall and best of luck I do hope this completely solves your issue. btw I took it to the apple store and the genius barely looked at it and showing lack of knowledge and experience he told me my logic board was shot and i needed to buy a new mac I was like uh yeah right so I took it home and fixed it myself, sheesh Apple your the only company to hire idiots and call them geniuses. Sadly I work on macs all the time yet Apple wont even give me the time or day to hire me (super sad face)

Attached Files:

2. Guest

Sky Blue

Apple probably deleted it because you insulted them and their staff, plus your post is one long sentence with no grammar.

3. ezramoore, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013

macrumors 6502a

I second this ^. Your skills/experience only really have value if you can apply them in a meaningful way, and as far as I can tell you didn't do that in this case.

Try some punctuation, and try to keep the rudeness at a minimum when you are working on an obscure problem.

4. macrumors 604

Long winded comes nowhere near describing your ”helpful answer” ;)

5. macrumors 603

justperry

What is this all about??

And I "hate" people who upload large screenshots, try to at least make it smaller, we are not all on unlimited internet.

6. macrumors demi-god

mmomega

So the current version of OSX installed a corrupt firmware OR software kernel but I need to download and reinstall the current version of OSX.

7. macrumors 604

Haha, he really only needed to upload a pic of the dialoge box...

8. macrumors 603

justperry

So, what does it say in the dialogue box, I am not downloading a 3.5 Mb screenshot while it could have been a Dialogue only screenshot which is what, <100 KB.

9. macrumors 6502a

macjram

Because a USB device was drawing too much power from your computer, one or more of your USB devices have been disabled.

10. macrumors 6502a

11. macrumors 603

justperry

Ah, that's better, cheers.

12. macrumors 601

eawmp1

13. macrumors 68030

fhall1

Sorry, but "reinstall the OS" isn't a miraculous idea that no one could have ever thought of. That's one of the steps in PC Repair 101 for any stubborn problem that has resisted other, less-drastic repair attempts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.