Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Skulls

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2012
If it was about St.Jobs, it'd have been on the entire site, not only on the store page. Nearly two hours for only updating shipping dates - not really.
Guess#1 - new ipods
Guess#2 - new imacs(very, very unlikely)

wonderspark

macrumors 68040
Feb 4, 2010
Oregon
Maybe it's colorful new retina display iPod Touch models, replete with wrist straps and scuffable coatings!

jpdunford

macrumors member
May 15, 2012
Got to go for a dump then I'll be back.

Hope to see iMacs by then.

----------

Apple store is back online NO NEW IMACS :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

iMcLovin

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2009
there wont be any new products. Look at buyers guide, have you ever seen a random release on a friday ?

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008
Slight speed bump for the all new Mac Pros ;) ? maybe a few more gigs of ram?

Hoping for iMacs though

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
lol

I find it hilarious everytime the store goes down and new thread pops saying "OMG!!!111!!! APPLE STORE IS DOWN!!!!!! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????? NEW IMACS??????? OMG WTF LOLOL"

:rolleyes:

Ozy

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2006
Goodyear, AZ
The third poster was right. The Apple Store is up again here in Spain, and on the upper right corner where it reflects the news, it links to the new iPods:

:)

These were already on the USA site, so this update was for other countries? Interesting that they have to take down the US site to update other country sites.

DeBilbao

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2008
These were already on the USA site, so this update was for other countries? Interesting that they have to take down the US site to update other country sites.

Sorry, I don't know if they were there already. I only say that it's up again and that the latest news seen were those.

:)

KnightWRX

macrumors Pentium
Jan 28, 2009
Quebec, Canada
I find it hilarious everytime the store goes down and new thread pops saying "OMG!!!111!!! APPLE STORE IS DOWN!!!!!! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????? NEW IMACS??????? OMG WTF LOLOL"

:rolleyes:

It's especially funny because when the store goes down around Midnight EST (Eastern Standard Time) on a friday morning, it's just maintenance. You'd think people would know that by now.

If you stayed up for this, boy... you haven't been following Apple for very long..

Raima

macrumors 6502
Jan 21, 2010
I'm not aware of anything new has been introduced. Anyone know what it's updating?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.