Apple Online Store Offering Free Next Day Shipping on Nearly Everything

Discussion in 'Mac Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Dec 18, 2012.

1. macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

For last minute gift seekers still in need of an iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or a Mac, Apple is offering free next-day shipping for U.S. customers on nearly everything sold on the Apple Online Store, ensuring delivery in time for the holidays on select items.

[​IMG]
    It's too late to get an iPad mini shipped in time for Christmas, but according to Apple's chart, the fourth generation iPad, the iPad 2, iPods, all iPhones, all non-customized Macs except for the iMac, and the Apple TV will arrive on time if purchased by midnight on 12/21 using Apple's free next day shipping.

Macs with customized options are no longer available for delivery by 12/25, but most accessories in the Apple Store will deliver before the big day. There's also the option to pick up in stock items at a local Apple Retail Store.

Previously, the last date to order with standard shipping was 12/18, though iPad minis and customized Macs had to be ordered as early as 12/5 for delivery by December 25.

Article Link: Apple Online Store Offering Free Next Day Shipping on Nearly Everything

2. macrumors regular

xxgilxx

Great! Now all I need is money...

3. macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

A little extra christmas gift from big olde Apple...

4. macrumors member

FYI - iPhone 5 stock is available in stores like Best Buy, Radioshack and Walmart now. Plus, you can do price match to Walmarts price of $127 of iPhone 5 16 GB in BB and Radioshack and get the phone much cheaper than through the Apple online store.

5. macrumors 6502

Ordered an iPhone 5 yesterday night. Coming tomorrow morning. Free next day shipping, yep.

6. macrumors 68020

Mother $#@!er!!!!! Why oh why wasn't this around a month ago as soon as my iPhone 5 was completed by the little Chinese hands at the factory?!?!?! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh well. So I figured I should be positive about this in some way.... Does this apply to new iMacs as well?

7. Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

I'm waiting until Christmas eve to see if they'll offer to hand-deliver a Mac by midnight.

8. macrumors 6502a

SnowLeopard OSX

What if someone wants to get an unlocked iPhone? The Apple store would be the ideal place to purchase one.

9. macrumors 68020

DavidLeblond

No free next day shipping on gift cards which is what I was going for. If I want shipping for a gift card to get here before Christmas, it's $12. A gift card!:rolleyes:

10. macrumors 65816

designs216

Maybe there's hope after all for my traditional 11th hour iPhoto calendars...