Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ammo

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2009
Prediction:

New design
A5 Chip
8 MP Camera w/ dual LED's
1 GB RAM
32 or 64 GB versions
HSPA+ 4G for AT&T, no 4G for Verizon. (Apple NEEDS HPSA+ for AT&T since there's going to be a metric ton of HSPA+ "seemingly lesser" devices by the end of the year for AT&T. Apple would lose marketshare without it)
1880 mAH battery (like in the Atrix)

Apple needs to knock this out of the park with Android stepping its game up in the past year, plus the delayed launch.

And HOPEFULLY Apple gets their head out of their ass and makes 2G the default calling network for fewer dropped calls like EVERY OTHER PHONE IN EXISTENCE EXCEPT THE iPHONE!

brapmac740

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
[url=http://cdn.macrumors.com/im/macrumorsthreadlogodarkd.png]Image[/url]

DigiTimes claims that Pegatron Technology has received orders for 15 million iPhone 5s from Apple and is set to start shipping in September 2011.DigiTimes is a frequent source for production and order rumors from Apple. They had previously predicted that Pegatron received an order for CDMA iPhone 4s for the fourth quarter of 2010. The actual Verizon (CDMA) iPhone was announced in January of 2011 and shipped the following month.

Article Link: Apple Orders 15 Million iPhone 5s, Shipping Begins in September

Good to see their keeping the j-o-b in America. Shanghai is in that weird block in New York City where all the squinty eyes frequent correct?

This is why America is being destroyed. I can't gripe though, i'll surely pick one up...

Ammo you have a great point, you could just turn the 3g off when you're not browsing unless you're dependent with on-the-fly e-mail. If they make 2G default calling you wouldn't have to turn the 3g off ever.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
Come to Spint pleaseee

Good to see their keeping the j-o-b in America. Shanghai is in that weird block in New York City where all the squinty eyes frequent correct?

This is why America is being destroyed. I can't gripe though, i'll surely pick one up...

Did that just happen?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.