Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

a0me

macrumors 65816
Oct 5, 2006
Tokyo, Japan
I doubt the next generation will have dedicated graphics. Apple is trying to push discrete graphics fairly strong, and eventually it will be able to keep up with dedicated but today they are weening us too soon.

I said what to show I do not know this? Nothing, as this is exactly what I was talking about.

Did I misunderstand your comment? You're saying that the next gen of Apple computers won't have dedicated graphics but that Apple is trying to push dedicated graphics fairly strong. Isn't that contradictory?

bwillwall

Suspended
Dec 24, 2009
Did I misunderstand your comment? You're saying that the next gen of Apple computers won't have dedicated graphics but that Apple is trying to push dedicated graphics fairly strong. Isn't that contradictory?

hahaha, I'm sorry I meant to write integrated!

beetlemanptm

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2012
Schnecksville, PA
Saw that ad during the Philadelphia Eagles-Washington Redskins game on FOX today. Also saw that ad during the fourth quarter of the New York Jets-St. Louis Rams game on CBS on the same day.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.