Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mac-er

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 9, 2003
Apple has posted the webpage where the WWDC 2005 keynote will be available for viewing.

As of 4:15 EDT, the page simply said that the keynote will be available for viewing today.

asif786

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2004
London, UK.
never mind, was a cache problem with firefox :/

watching new..it looks ****ing amazing (the video quality..) :D

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Nice presentation, well done in typical Steve style.

We better see some new effing products in the next couple weeks. :mad:

Applespider

macrumors G4
Emptied Safari's cache and now it's working - no idea what it thought it was doing before that. It was a lot smaller (200 x 300) and only playing at 8FPS for 10 seconds before crashing.

Now it all looks as good as expected...darn...now I won't get to bed!

FadeToBlack

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2005
Accoville, WV
Applespider said:
Emptied Safari's cache and now it's working - no idea what it thought it was doing before that. It was a lot smaller (200 x 300) and only playing at 8FPS for 10 seconds before crashing.

Now it all looks as good as expected...darn...now I won't get to bed!

Mine's still crashing.

debroglie

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2004
Philadelphia, PA
I had no problems with the video, and all I can say is WOW!!! That looks incredible for an internet stream!

As far as the content, I don't know if it is Jobs casting a spell over me, but after watching the video I am no longer upset.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
I thought the keynote was boring.... the mathmatica person...wow
Steve look like what the hell are you doing when the intel guy gave him a hug.
I guess we will see what happens in a year!
Does anyone know the name of that song, when they showed the retail store video... :confused:
BTW this was the first time i opened the new quicktime, my god the quality in that is awsome!

abrooks

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2004
London, UK
puckhead193 said:
I thought the keynote was boring.... the mathmatica person...wow
Steve look like what the hell are you doing when the intel guy gave him a hug.
I guess we will see what happens in a year!
Does anyone know the name of that song, when they showed the retail store video... :confused:
BTW this was the first time i opened the new quicktime, my god the quality in that is awsome!

Song was Rubberneckin' - Elvis Presley (Paul Oakenfold Remix)

MontyZ

macrumors 6502a
Jan 7, 2005
puckhead193 said:
Steve look like what the hell are you doing when the intel guy gave him a hug. I guess we will see what happens in a year!
Let's hope it's not the same thing that happened after the hug between Steve Case (AOL) and the Timer Warner CEO a few years ago. Look how that ended!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.