Apple Pro Card???

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by srobert, Jan 5, 2004.

1. srobert macrumors 68020

srobert

Did I miss something? I somewhat never saw this before. Is this new? I searched for a past thread but no matches were found.

How do I get one? By purchasing a G5 in store?

Is it really made out of aluminum? ^_^

The 10% saving on software seems to be the only worthwhile feature. You could end up saving a few hundred bucks if you update all you pro software.

[​IMG]

http://www.apple.com/retail/procard/

2. MacsRgr8 macrumors 604

MacsRgr8

3. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

These have been given out to G5 purchasers since the first day of sale. I wish they gave them out with PowerBooks too. Anyone know if these are another US only benifit?

4. srobert thread starter macrumors 68020

srobert

Unfortunatly I think so:

"The following terms and conditions govern this offer:

You must purchase a new or refreshed Power Mac G5 from an Apple Retail store location in the United States.

Purchases made via the Apple Online Store qualify only if the purchase process is completed at an Apple Retail Store in the United States.

Purchases made via the Apple Online Store (outside an Apple Retail Store), Apple Telesales, an Apple Authorized Reseller, a Campus Reseller, or an Apple agent do not qualify for this offer."

etc...

I did'nt know that these came with G5. Nobody ever bragged about having one to me. There aren't any available on eBay. I think these could make nice collectibles.