Apple PRO Certification

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by JeDiBoYTJ, Feb 16, 2005.

1. JeDiBoYTJ macrumors 6502a

JeDiBoYTJ

I want to become certified with Final Cut Pro. I read on apples website that you can take the (level 1) final certification exam without any need to attend any courses. But I cant seem to find any more information about that. I want to just take the exam, or at least study on my own to take the exam. I dont want to pay over $1000 for a two day course about a program I know like the back of my hand. I have been using FCP for over 2 years now, and I just recently took a course on FCP at my college, so I feel like im ready to become certified.

any info is greatly appreciated :)

2. DanTekGeek macrumors 6502

3. TechSurfer macrumors newbie

I just recently got certified. You may have been using the program for two years...but buy the Apple Training Series Guide and go through it about twice. I've used FCP since the day it was released in 1.0 and I found the test pretty tough, not impossible, but more difficult that I expected...but I also learned new things after taking it.

4. JeDiBoYTJ thread starter macrumors 6502a

JeDiBoYTJ

yeah, I wasnt planning on taking the exam 'blind', i was gonna buy the book and study it... i know of a guy who was also certified. He recommended the book too. he also said the exam wasnt impossibly difficult or anything, but it is a little challenging.

and DanTekGeek, that link doesnt work