Apple Pro Mouse replacement

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by dukemeiser, Jan 30, 2004.

1. dukemeiser macrumors 6502a

dukemeiser

Just got my issue of MacAddict and they had a review of "The Mouse." This is the two-button + scroll wheel mouse from MacMice. I had been thinking about getting it, but hadn't found any good reviews.

MacAddict had a review and gave it 5/5 with an Editors Choice rating. Although MacMice advertises with MacAddict, so the review may be slightly slanted. But it looks promising. Has anyone else had experience with "The Mouse?"

2. CrackedButter macrumors 68040

CrackedButter

to me its just a normal run of the mill mouse that Apple could of done themselves if they believed the user experience gained from it.

I however bought a MAPP mouse from www.shinza.com, it rules and its limited edition designed by the guy who created 'Ghost in the Shell'.

Check it out... to me its better than 'The Mouse'. :)

3. kettle macrumors 65816

kettle

hmm

well, I can't really say this enough, but I love my puck. I know most people hate them with a vengence, but I love it as a pointing tool. I think it was just misunderstood and got dumped as a knee jerk reaction. I would love a bluetooth optical puck.
    There, I've said it.:)

4. oldschool macrumors 65816

oldschool

I liked the puck too. Until it stopped working. Then i chucked it on the cement and gazed longingly at the pieces.