Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kylector

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2004
Hi!

I'm trying to find a particular web page I discovered a long time ago and forgot to bookmark. I'll describe it, please help me in my search. Google isn't helping because I can't create a concise enough description for it.

It was a page maintained by a rumors site (I think, or at least a decently large Mac news site) that listed all of Apple's products and talked about the product refresh time frames. For example: when the last refresh was, what the average time-span is for a refresh of that product, the next estimated refresh date, and what the rumors are as to what those changes will be.

Can anyone help me find this page? Thanks! :D

-Tyler

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
kylector said:
Hi!

I'm trying to find a particular web page I discovered a long time ago and forgot to bookmark. I'll describe it, please help me in my search. Google isn't helping because I can't create a concise enough description for it.

It was a page maintained by a rumors site (I think, or at least a decently large Mac news site) that listed all of Apple's products and talked about the product refresh time frames. For example: when the last refresh was, what the average time-span is for a refresh of that product, the next estimated refresh date, and what the rumors are as to what those changes will be.

Can anyone help me find this page? Thanks! :D

-Tyler

Are you talking about the MacRumors buyers guide?
https://buyersguide.macrumors.com//

kylector

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2004
Awesome! Thank you so much! I knew I'd find my answer here. :D

Thanks again. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.