Apple Ranks Second in Mobile Shopping Satisfaction Behind Amazon

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Feb 13, 2013.

1. macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

A customer satisfaction survey of mobile shoppers by analytics firm ForeSee (via BGR) puts Apple in joint-second place with QVC, scoring 83%, just behind the top scorer Amazon at 85%.

[​IMG]
    Overall consumer satisfaction with the mobile shopping experience increased slightly from 76% in 2011 to 78% in 2012.
    The survey was based on more than 6200 shoppers, conducted during the holiday shopping season between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Article Link: Apple Ranks Second in Mobile Shopping Satisfaction Behind Amazon

2. macrumors 68020

AdeFowler

I have to say that Amazon's customer services is pretty bloody marvellous.

3. macrumors 6502

It's hard to beat Amazon. Most of the time, my two day shipments arrive the day after I place the order, although being 2.5 hours from a distribution center probably helps. But Amazon does not disappoint.

4. macrumors G5

nagromme

I rank them a DISTANT second, when Amazon's store has a very nice native iPad app (two in fact), and Apple's Apple Store app is still iPhone-only :eek:

5. macrumors member

Their online store is still a bloody noisy mess of crap. I only shop their when I can't anywhere else.

Have to take a peek at their iPad app.

No comparison with Apple's online store.

6. macrumors 68000

Hastings101

Nice, Amazon deserves #1. They have some of the best customer service I've ever experienced and their mobile apps are great.