1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Apple Seeds Build 12D74 of OS X Beta 10.8.3 to Developers

Discussion in 'Mac Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Feb 28, 2013.

  1. macrumors bot



    Apple today seeded build 12D74 of OS X Mountain Lion to developers, marking the eleventh beta iteration of the newest version of Mountain Lion. 10.8.3 was first seeded to developers in November of 2012.

    Build 12D74 comes two weeks after build 12D68 and features no listed changes. Registered developers can download the update on Apple's Developer Page.

    This post originally referred to Build 12D74 as the twelfth developer seed of OS X 10.8.3 when it was actually the eleventh seed.

    Article Link: Apple Seeds Build 12D74 of OS X Beta 10.8.3 to Developers
  2. macrumors 603

    Yet another "Released tomorrow!" prediction in 3...2...1...
  3. macrumors 601


    Apple to its customers: Trolololololo
  4. macrumors 6502


    Hopefully, this is the last beta. My mac is craving for an update right now!
  5. macrumors 6502

    Wow Apple is going Loco.
  6. macrumors 65816


    This update is Mo Betta
  7. macrumors 68000


    10.8.3 better be a good update if its taking this long.
  8. macrumors 601


    I'm waiting for the official release and our Macs will still have the slow shutdown problems...:rolleyes:
  9. macrumors 6502

    My goodness this is taking a long time. :rolleyes:
  10. macrumors 6502a


    I have forgotten what 10.8.3 was even supposed to fix.
  11. macrumors 6502

    My Pulse rate for starters.:D
  12. macrumors newbie

    This taking forever. I can't wait for the official update as I heard it fixes wake on lan problems. Any thoughts how much longer we have to wait for the public release?
  13. macrumors regular


    There's no telling with Apple!
  14. macrumors member

    what the hell they are testing for four months :mad:
  15. macrumors 6502a


    Oh wow. The first release was November 26, and it's almost march.
  16. ghosthaunt11, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013

    macrumors member

    What?!!! ANOTHER beta? That's exactly what I DID NOT WANT to happen. This has to be the LAST beta before public release. Maybe I could afford to wait one more week, but I CANNOT WAIT two more weeks.

    I'm trying to be as patient as I can, but I think that Apple is taking TOO long. They better have a good reason for it, such as bug fixing.

  17. macrumors newbie

    I have no idea, it would make some sense if they were listing known issues but they keep coming with "no known issues". If there aren't any issues release it already!
  18. macrumors 6502a

    With this build:

    1. Does it fix the Safari bug demonstrated here: http://www.filldisk.com

    2. Does OpenCL now work on HD4000 integrated graphics ?
  19. macrumors 603


    Woah. Lol. That's a lot of betas!
  20. macrumors 6502


    It's suppose to fix the problems that made you forget what 10.8.3 was suppose to fix. :D
  21. macrumors regular


    What precisely will happen if it takes them more than two weeks?
  22. macrumors 68040

    Here's hoping it includes a Fusion Drive-compatible version of Disk Utility.
  23. macrumors member

    Hopefully this is the GM and we will see a update soon. This should have been released in January and now we should be seeing the Beta of 10.8.4. Apple once again drooped the ball again not fixing key issues in a timely fashion.
  24. macrumors 6502

    Mayan prediction will come true.
  25. macrumors G4


    I love how you're making declarations like you actually have a choice. What are you gonna do, march into Cupertino and do a stick up

Share This Page