Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tatonka

macrumors 6502
Aug 25, 2009
Does it fix this annoying phone-noise cancellation bug that only allows calls using a headset on the iPhone5 ? This thing is driving me nuts.

T.

tarasis

macrumors 6502a
Oct 26, 2007
Here, there and everywhere
How is the battery performance? Any improvement? Thanks.

For me yes, though I can't tell you stats as my phone rebooted while taking photos. Phone has been unplugged nearly 9-9.5 hours, had about 40-50 minutes usage (Net browsing, photos taken, photos uploaded to iCloud, posted photo to Facebook, email checked a couple of times - most of the usages on 3G) and only down to 93%

Too soon to say for sure though.

UKBeast

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2010
Turkey
For me yes, though I can't tell you stats as my phone rebooted while taking photos. Phone has been unplugged nearly 9-9.5 hours, had about 40-50 minutes usage (Net browsing, photos taken, photos uploaded to iCloud, posted photo to Facebook, email checked a couple of times - most of the usages on 3G) and only down to 93%

Too soon to say for sure though.

Are you having fun with us ?

Your so called report seems better than most of others macbook pros battery life. only 7% percent went down after all those things ?

Risco

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2010
United Kingdom

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 68

tarasis

macrumors 6502a
Oct 26, 2007
Here, there and everywhere
Are you having fun with us ?

Your so called report seems better than most of others macbook pros battery life. only 7% percent went down after all those things ?

Not at all, the performance today has been _much_ improved over what I have been having recently. I have zero reason to **** with people on this forum.

donmontalvo

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2010
Texas
Eh???? With a smartphone? Are you completely crazy?

Lithium battery NEEDS to be recharged, you should not down your battery or it will die sooner. Charge everytime you can... and your battery will last... as long as you want.

It is absurd you didn't know that, but you are able to post on internet forums and blame the hardware!

Let's not confuse LiON with NiCad

Stosh68

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
Seems like this theme of "My 'insert device name' doesn't work with my iPhone, when will a Apple fix it!?" has been going around since these devices were made, its sad people just don't learn to buy a $50 piece of hardware to replace the one that doesn't work rather than waiting for months (or ever) for Apple to not fix them because .... let me tell you which one is the issue hint: not your iPhone.

You have to enjoy the irony that less than 24 hours after know it all's like the above quoted poster spew forth their "expert" opinions they are proven wrong by Apple itself with a software update to fix wifi bug for Iphone 5.

People who clearly spout out nonsense as if it were facts should have a special icon placed under their names to clearly identify themselves to the community at large.

mytakeontech

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2010
A lot more people own Ford rather than Mercedes. That doesn't mean Ford makes a better car (sometimes they do, most of the time they don't). Which would you rather drive?

The same analogy is true for Apple products vs. everyone else.

This analogy does not make any sense.

If People who earlier used Mercedes moved to Ford then I agree. Also, Mercedes and Ford in itself does not mean anything....the image that built over the year matters i.e. in future Ford and Merc can mean totally opposite than what it meant in the past.

Mercedes hasn't received a god blessing that they automatically make great cars the same for Ford. It's all about turning things around.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.