Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mxidis88

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2013
SLC, UT
The longer interval only occurred because of the security breach in the developer program. They'll probably stick to 2 week intervals from here out.

Three week intervals are fine by me. I'd rather have more bugs fixed in each subsequent beta than to simply have more betas. Quality over quantity!

stisdal

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2010
USA
ill be damned just as i leave the house ... of course

LOL, I was about to leave for a 3 day trip, but waited until after noon (central U.S.) to see if Beta 4 would be coming out... Downloading now on 1 of the 2 iPhone 5 phones that I carry. (Nice to compare functionality; one for work and one for play)

tommyminahan

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2008
The longer interval only occurred because of the security breach in the developer program. They'll probably stick to 2 week intervals from here out.

You do NOT know that.

No one knows the interval schedule except Apple.

stop rehashing false information like its a fact.

mxidis88

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2013
SLC, UT
You do NOT know that.

No one knows the interval schedule except Apple.

stop rehashing false information like its a fact.

Which is why I qualified my assertion with the word "probably." Obviously I understand that only Apple knows when it will release betas. Also, you sound like my 7-year old...Have a nice day!

tommyminahan

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2008
Which is why I qualified my assertion with the word "probably." Obviously I understand that only Apple knows when it will release betas. Also, you sound like my 7-year old...Have a nice day!

You did not qualify your "fact" about why the interval was longer because of the security breach.

Goftrey

macrumors 68000
May 20, 2011
Wales, UK

AlrightyThen.gif

eim23x

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2011
After rebooting both iPad mini and iPhone 5 and turning on wifi,
I am downloading finally

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.