Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today released the third beta of an upcoming iOS 9.3.2 update to public beta testers, one day after seeding the third iOS 9.3.2 beta to developers. iOS 9.3.2 comes more than a month after the release of iOS 9.3, a major update that introduced Night Shift mode and other new features. iOS 9.3.2 has been in testing since April 6.

Beta testers who are taking part in Apple's best testing program will receive the iOS 9.3.2 update over-the-air after installing the proper certificate on their iOS device.

appleios93.jpg

Those who would like to participate in Apple's beta testing program can sign up through the beta testing website, which gives users access to both iOS and OS X betas.

As a minor 9.x.x update, iOS 9.3.2 appears to focus on performance improvements and under-the-hood bug fixes to address issues discovered following the release of iOS 9.3. We don't know all of the fixes that will be included in the update, but a significant Game Center bug appears to have been fixed.

iOS 9.3.2 beta 2 also re-introduced a much desired feature -- the ability to use Low Power Mode and Night Shift simultaneously for power saving features combined with blue light reduction.

No other outward-facing changes or immediately apparent bug fixes have been discovered in the first three developer betas.

Article Link: Apple Seeds Third Beta of iOS 9.3.2 to Public Beta Testers

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Hopefully this will be good and stable and the final release is around the corner.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Hopefully those ATROCIOUS stutters are sorted out.Downloading now.I still have no hope of my iPhone 6 ever reaching 8.4.1 performance level though
With iOS 8 we've moved on from how things were with final version of iOS 7, just as with iOS 7 we've moved on with how things were with final version of iOS 6, and so on.

Radon87000

macrumors 604
Nov 29, 2013
With iOS 8 we've moved on from how things were with final version of iOS 7, just as with iOS 7 we've moved on with how things were with final version of iOS 6, and so on.
I don't care about all that.For me iOS 8.4.1 was the best iOS release

lbdyck

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2016

Apple today released the third beta of an upcoming iOS 9.3.2 update to public beta testers, one day after seeding the third iOS 9.3.2 beta to developers. iOS 9.3.2 comes more than a month after the release of iOS 9.3, a major update that introduced Night Shift mode and other new features. iOS 9.3.2 has been in testing since April 6.

Beta testers who are taking part in Apple's best testing program will receive the iOS 9.3.2 update over-the-air after installing the proper certificate on their iOS device.

appleios93.jpg

Those who would like to participate in Apple's beta testing program can sign up through the beta testing website, which gives users access to both iOS and OS X betas.

As a minor 9.x.x update, iOS 9.3.2 appears to focus on performance improvements and under-the-hood bug fixes to address issues discovered following the release of iOS 9.3. We don't know all of the fixes that will be included in the update, but a significant Game Center bug appears to have been fixed.

iOS 9.3.2 beta 2 also re-introduced a much desired feature -- the ability to use Low Power Mode and Night Shift simultaneously for power saving features combined with blue light reduction.

No other outward-facing changes or immediately apparent bug fixes have been discovered in the first three developer betas.

Article Link: Apple Seeds Third Beta of iOS 9.3.2 to Public Beta Testers
[doublepost=1461779173][/doublepost]I just checked and I can't get the update as I'm not on Wifi and only have cellular available where I'm at. Any way to change some setting so I can get it on cellular?

iGeek2014

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2014
=== Nowheresville ===
Don't think bug-free is really expected or realistic (even though desired) but certainly hopefully less bugs or at least less severe ones.

Well it's annoying because the problem isn't present when using the phone in Portrait Mode.

Granted other aspects aren't causing me any issues but I've reported it twice now and it's still there.

Googlei

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2012
This will hopefully fix the bug I had where my phone would reboot several times even after hard reset. I would get a weird glitching blue screen on my iPhone 5s, and then it would just not work until I rebooted it several times.

Act3

macrumors 68020
Sep 26, 2014
USA
I don't care about all that.For me iOS 8.4.1 was the best iOS release

ios 9.3.1 with animation bug enabled is best release for me,even better than 8.4.1 was. I will skip 9.3.2 and will wait and see what iOS 10 brings.

Googlei

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2012
This will hopefully fix the bug I had where my phone would reboot several times even after hard reset. I would get a weird glitching blue screen on my iPhone 5s, and then it would just not work until I rebooted it several times.
It didn't :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.