Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

ios93.jpg
Apple today released the second beta of an upcoming iOS 9.3.2 update to public beta testers, just a day after seeding the second iOS 9.3.2 beta to developers. iOS 9.3.2 beta 2 comes just over a month after the public release of iOS 9.3 and three weeks after the release of iOS 9.3.1, a followup bug fix update. iOS 9.3.2 has been in testing since April 6.

Beta testers who have signed up for Apple's beta testing program will receive the iOS 9.3.2 update over-the-air after installing the proper certificate on their iOS device.

Those who want to be a part of Apple's beta testing program can sign up to participate through the beta testing website, which gives users access to both iOS and OS X betas.

iOS 9.3.2, as a minor 9.x.x update, focuses primarily on performance improvements and under-the-hood bug fixes to address issues that have been discovered since the release of iOS 9.3. We don't know all of the fixes that will be included, but significant Game Center bug appears to have been fixed in the first beta, while iOS 9.3.2 beta 2 added the ability to use Low Power Mode and Night Shift simultaneously. No other outward-facing changes or immediately apparent bug fixes have been discovered in the first two developer betas.

Article Link: Apple Seeds Second Beta of iOS 9.3.2 to Public Beta Testers

Reactions: _mdavenport

SerialStorm

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2016
California
Anyone else have the update crash and set your phone to "Connect to iTunes" mode?

Trying an upgrade through iTunes now but have never seen it do that on an OTA beta update before. May just be luck though.

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
will i be able to stay on beta 1? it got the best of both worlds. nightshift and power mode working at the same time + the animation bug.

Tycho24

Suspended
Aug 29, 2014
Florida
My battery life improved a lot with 9.3.2 Developer Beta 2.

Lol, it came out yesterday at 10am, how did you get a chance to do enough testing in like 27 hours to know that "battery life improved a lot"??!
You sure you're not just making up what you want to be true with nothing factual to back it up whatsoever??

Reactions: Rastapopoulos

seatton

macrumors 6502a
Nov 7, 2013
Seattle, WA
I would like to have a Thai-English dictionary feature on iBooks. Anyone know how to request that from Apple? They are a few more languages that need that, as well such as Italian, Hindu, etc.

DiscoMcDisco

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2013
London
I would like to have a Thai-English dictionary feature on iBooks. Anyone know how to request that from Apple? They are a few more languages that need that, as well such as Italian, Hindu, etc.
If you've installed the beta, you'll have a Feedback app.. Just suggest through that :)

tkukoc

Cancelled
Sep 16, 2014
Anyone else have the update crash and set your phone to "Connect to iTunes" mode?

Trying an upgrade through iTunes now but have never seen it do that on an OTA beta update before. May just be luck though.
Didn't have that issue during the install through OTA for me.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
He proved that quite a few people were talking out of their arses. I remember several comments with made up reasons as to why the two features could not work together.
Discussing opinions as to why something might or might not be the case is now horrible or people need to be put down for that? (It's not like those who thought it should work together somehow knew it would come back or anything like that either.) I guess there go most discussions pretty much anywhere. :rolleyes:

Braderunner

Suspended
Oct 2, 2015
Tralfamadore
Discussing opinions as to why something might or might not be the case is now horrible or people need to be put down for that? (It's not like those who thought it should work together somehow knew it would come back or anything like that either.) I guess there go most discussions pretty much anywhere. :rolleyes:
What? I'm not sure what you are saying. I'm just agreeing with the first comment from the guy who said he wanted both features. A lot of people ripped on him and said he wasn't making sense. So, they were wrong.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.