1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Apple September 2013 Media Event: Spoiler Free Video Stream [Video Posted]

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Sep 9, 2013.

1. macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    With Apple's September 2013 Media Event kicking off on Tuesday, some users are interested in avoiding all of the announcements and waiting until Apple posts the recorded video of the event so as to experience it without already knowing the outcome.

For those individuals, we've posted this news story, which will be updated with the link to the presentation once it becomes available from Apple. No other news stories or announcements will be displayed alongside this story.

Users waiting for the video to be posted are welcome to gather in the thread associated with this news story, and we ask that those who follow the events refrain from making any posts in the thread about Tuesday's announcements.

Video Available: Video Stream - No spoilers on the page at the time of this posting.

Article Link: Apple September 2013 Media Event: Spoiler Free Video Stream [Video Posted]

2. macrumors 65816

Tankmaze

I have a strong feeling Apple would provide live stream of the event :D

3. macrumors newbie

Has this been confirmed yet? And will it be available on the web? I really want to watch and don't have an Apple TV where I'll be.

4. macrumors 65816

lunaoso

Except unfortunately I'm in school during the keynote... :/ Apple Keynotes should be national holidays :D.

5. macrumors 68020

spillproof

At this time, there is no information about live streaming availability.

6. macrumors 65816

Tankmaze

Well no, based on past event apple announce it like 2-3 hours before the event.
    But knowing apple would introduce 2 iphone, i'm guessing they will come out with a bang.

7. macrumors 65816

lunaoso

Usually it's available for safari and iOS devices through Apple's website.

8. macrumors 6502

anshuvorty

Let's do this....unless Apple provides a live stream...sorry folks...

9. macrumors 65816

bacaramac

Apple TV normally has a live steam. That's what I'll be doing.

10. macrumors 65816

tevion5

Damn time zones! Don't apple even consider the Irish when making plans like? And not just keynotes, but in general.

----------

Nothing like a bit of OS discrimination to make our apple products feel superior :cool:

11. macrumors 603

justperry

12. macrumors 6502

MacFather

My Sources Told Me, Apple Won't Stream Tomorrow's Event

13. Narrator Jack, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2014

macrumors member

[redacted]

14. macrumors 6502

PorterRocks

I think I'm gonna try to be surprised this time and wait for the keynote stream. However, I'll probably have to leave my iPhone home for the day until I'm done at work. Fortunately I don't work in front of a computer, but all my friends would text me and spoil it. :apple:

15. macrumors 65816

JaySoul

I don't have an internet connection at home for another 3 weeks so I'm going spoiler-free on Tuesday until I can blag one from somewhere!!

16. macrumors 6502

thanks so much. i'll be working at the time of the announcement.

i really appreciate this. :D

17. Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

If / when a stream is announced (be this after the event or before) then I would imagine the first post will be updated with the link.

18. tevion5, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013

macrumors 65816

tevion5

I didn't actually calculate it but if your right that's great!

19. macrumors 603

ArtOfWarfare

Work at a tech company... I somehow doubt I won't hear about the announcements during work.

The one glimmer of hope is that if they stream, they'll perfectly overlap with my lunch and I can watch it live.

20. macrumors member

How long are your lunchbreaks dude? The keynotes are usually up to two hours long

21. Guest

What time is this crap starting exactly? European times, please.

22. macrumors 6502

tbrand7

I hope Phil Schiller says his ultimate catch phrase at the end of the event. "Can't innovate my ass!".

Gotta love Phil!

23. macrumors 68000

These users should just avoid this site and the Internet then

24. macrumors regular

That's exactly what I thought, if people want to be "spoiler free", then why do they come to a page called MacRumors?

25. macrumors 6502a

So how do I keep from not finding out the news, and not seeing anything about the announcement until the video is up?