Apple Shirts and Stickers ...I WANT EM !

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by DangerDiabolik, Oct 5, 2003.

1. DangerDiabolik macrumors member

So how does a mac devotee get cool apple shirts and stickers....i dont want to have to buy another new iMac to get those 2 stickers.

:D

2. toughboy macrumors 6502a

toughboy

.mac box!

well, I really begged (I dont know if I misspell) for a orange mac tshirt or a black g5 tshirt when I was in US.. they just dont seem to give'em to anyone..

but what u can do, is buying a .mac account as a box.. not just going online, but as a box.. I have two stickers more by so... :))

3. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

4. 5300cs macrumors 68000

5300cs

Too bad you're not in Japan; I've gotten stickers, hats and pens from stores when buying expensive Apple toys.
    All I did was politely ask.

5. Giaguara macrumors 6502a

or know someone at apple who likes to send you a pile of shirts and gadgets... :)

i've got the staff shirt, wwdc nyc 2k x-shirt, .mac, x shirts etc .. and the store opening shirts...

get your butt to old orchard apple store in skokie, chicago, 8 november. you'll get an old orchard apple store t shirt. :p ;)

6. toughboy macrumors 6502a

toughboy

great site!.. a little pricey though.. but lovely cups, pens, shirts, posters n extra...

7. aphexist macrumors member

In the true spirit of the D.I.Y. Apple counter-culture, I think you should make shirts, stickers, and pins yourself (on your mac, of course) and distribute them at no profit to yourself.

8. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

You coudl goto cupertino and goto the apple campus store .... or whatever thats called they sell lots of this type of stuff and more.

9. DreaminDirector macrumors 6502a

DreaminDirector

Befriend an Apple retail employee. It seems every two or three weeks they get new shirts.

That's best option if you want the plain G5 shirt or the one with the white Apple on the front.

10. ColoJohnBoy macrumors 65816

ColoJohnBoy

You could always get a job at an Apple Retail Store - I have about 25 t-shirts leftover from my days there, plus a few sticker, magnets, and posters. Of course, those are rare and I won't be sending those any time soon, but I might be willing to send a t-shirt or two. What size are you?

11. BrandonRP0123 macrumors regular

Apple has a store at the headquarters in the lobby that sells nothing but logo gear. I'm about 1.5 miles from the main campus in Cupertino.

Contact me offline and maybe we can work something out.

12. Marble macrumors 6502a

Marble

If only I could afford these things. Gosh, I can't believe I'm willing to pay Apple to advertise for them.