Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mlw1235

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 16, 2004
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get apple logo stickers with their new ipod? My brother got his and I got the stickers! :)

Anyone else find that little surprise in their box? I didn't get any when I got my 4g.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
I got them with my shuffle I got a lot of months ago.

Mmm! More stickers!

/also got 11 sheets
//when I went to CA
///EEE!
////lost two going through airport security :(

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
I got 2 with my 5G, 2 with my powerbook. I don't remember if my iPod mini or my iMac came with them.

supergod

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2004
Toronto
I put them on my big ass headphones. That way I can poke fun at all the white bud folks by saying "what you're doing is the same as me: you're a walking logo/advertisement". And still listen to music that doesn't sound tinny. Winnar!

brendan67

macrumors member
Apr 30, 2005
stickers

hey

well as soon as i got mine i decided
to stick one one each buttock!!!

regards:p :p

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
I've got maybe 10 of them laying around. I do nothing with them. If they were the static-cling kind, they'd be all over my Jeep. But I'm not putting a sticky one on it.

khisayruou

macrumors 6502a
Aug 21, 2004
2 from my nano and 2 from my powerbook, i didnt get 2 from ipod mini though :(
I need to start using them!

Ferrence

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2005
Gotta look

My Apple stickers were "hidden" in my iPod/iTunes CD disc and materials. Didn't look for them at first because my laptop had the latest iTunes.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
I got two with my iBook and two with my shuffle but none with my 3G iPod - I looked all through the stuff that it came with and nada.

Oh well, hope I get some more with my 5G for christmas. One of them is going on my ski helmet, the others, who knows?

tsaxer

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2004
Tuscaloosa, AL
jsw said:
I've got maybe 10 of them laying around. I do nothing with them. If they were the static-cling kind, they'd be all over my Jeep. But I'm not putting a sticky one on it.

I feel the same way, but the static clingy kind might get absconded... 'cuz you know all those PC users secretely have Mac-envy:cool:

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
I got some with my iPod, and my friends had some when he got his iMac that he didn't want. I didn't see any with my new iMac, but I haven't opened the manual yet, so I wonder if it came with any too. I was going to put some on my car, but I think I'll wait until I move back to CA. It rains too much here in WA. :D Then again, I do have a bunch of them, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.