Apple Stock looking good

Discussion in 'Community' started by herr_neumann, May 5, 2003.

1. herr_neumann macrumors 6502

herr_neumann

I dont know if anyone else has taken a look at apple stock lately but it looks like a pretty good buy in both short and long term. First looking back, with exception to last year, Apple has usually hit a peak in june/july and again nov/dec. Couple that with apple being near its 52 week low and the increaing revenue from the music service and things are starting to look bright. Add to that any decent anouncment at WWDC and we have another jump. Plus, getting the iTune for PC and hello another boost to revenue.

Take a look for yourself at any of the normal sites (cnn / reuters/ whatever).

Kind of makes you go hmmmmm....

2. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Yeah I follow the stock, its doing good for now, but I still am in negative numbers.

*cough* where are my dividends? :(

3. herr_neumann thread starter macrumors 6502

herr_neumann

I am looking more at it for as if you were to invest today. Anyone who invested feb '99 through august '00 is going to have to wait a bit before they have a chance of picking up lost cash. But investing today and selling mid january looks very tempting. Especially when looking at the company's long term trends and that like the last 4 quarters have had shrinking earnings.

4. synergy macrumors regular

I think it will come down back again.
    Good long term prospects IMO.
    The economy kind of mucks up the short term look but I think accumulating now is a good idea.
    Wish I had some more money to load up on stocks. But my better bet now is to plow away my debt.