Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tgallant

macrumors newbie
May 13, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
but pricey

That would be great. I never thought they would set one up in Calgary.

Chinook is kind of a busy place...ok, maybe an insanely busy place, but I'll take it.

Westworld and MyMac Dealer aren't going to be happy.

But mymac ealer and westworld are very expensive!!!
At-least we will get a reasonably priced mac!

bbergie

macrumors regular
Jul 3, 2006
Calgary
At long last...

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 167

SilvorX

macrumors 68000
May 24, 2002
'Toba, Canada
My goodness.. when the heck is Winnipeg ever going to get an Apple Store, atleast Alberta already has an Apple Store, the closest Apple Stores to me are 9 hours to Minneapolis or 11 hours to Calgary/Edmonton

skorpien

macrumors 68020
Jan 14, 2008
is that beside the bay?:apple:

Across from H&M according to the Market Mall website (and the H&M logo reflected in the picture). Right between Laura and IRIS. Go thru the west entrance and turn right where the hallways intersect.

omega21

macrumors member
May 5, 2008
Alberta / Canada
I was at Market Mall and got a decent photo on my iPhone.

Lots of people were inside- think it was a training thing.

I apologize for the finger on the top left. I was honestly in a rush to get back to the University... XD

appleStoreMarket.jpg

Mammoth

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 29, 2005
Canada
I'll be there tomorrow, anybody up for a meet?

Edit: I'm here. I'm wearing a blue Apple hoodie and light brown pants. Plus I'll have an XTi.

razorme

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2002
Calgary, AB
We're not the sociable type in Calgary... I was about #40 in line and grabbed what I needed and was out before 10 AM. Pretty difficult to browse with so many people in the story!

galstaph

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2002
The Great White North Eh
It's about time! I wonder if Chinook Centre will still be getting one after the renos... Honestly didn't know this was opening at Market, my wife told me as it was on the news today, now I gotta go check it out... sweeet apple goodness:D:D:D

X5-452

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2006
Calgary, Canada
I was not only there today, but I was the guy in the gray dress shirt on the news waiting in line! Hahahahaha.

It was pretty baller in there - super crowded though. I'm still holding out to the rumour that Apple is buying the 3 floor space left by McNally Robinson and building their flagship store on Stephan Ave.

maxsmacs

macrumors regular
Oct 19, 2005
SK
Opening Market Mall and Fairview on the same day.

I was in line. Even stayed overnight. Here's a page I created of the journey:

www.alexglee.com

Link is on top of the page.

brendanryder

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2006
Calgary
That's funny! Where in the news was it?
the one i saw was global calgary

Where did you see this? Can I get a clip of it somewhere?

global calgary, they had you in 2 separate clips. 1 of you in line and another of you waling in and high fiving the employees. i searched through the global clips online and couldnt find anything. for some reason i dont think they post clips from weekend news.
sorry.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.