Apple Store coming to Richmond, VA

Discussion in 'Mac Blog Discussion' started by dricci, Jan 29, 2003.

1. macrumors 6502a

Per MacNN:

I'm in Falls Church. Anybody wanna car pool to the opening? :D

2. arn
    macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

I'm glad a store is coming to Richmond. I'll be moving there in 2004. :)

arn

3. macrumors 68000

MacFan25

I wish they would build an Apple store near me.

4. macrumors newbie

Hey

If your in Falls Church, there is an Apple store in Tyson Corner Mall upstair near the Sears store, MUCH closer.

5. macrumors 6502a

Re: Hey

Yeah, I was at the grand opening of tysons, but I want to see the Richmond store grand opening, too :D

6. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Clarendon is probably even closer, but what's so special about a grand openning? The stores are nice, but do they give away anything special?

D

7. macrumors 6502a

ShaolinMiddleFinger

I can't believe this!

There's going to be an Apple Store in Hawaii!!!!!!!!!

I was at Ala Moana Center yesterday and I saw the area blocked off with black walls and a apple logo with www.apple.com on the bottom.

I can't wait!

I always wanted one to open up in Hawaii but I didn't think they would open one up here so quickly.

8. macrumors 68030

medea

sacramento store as well....

http://www.sacbee.com/content/business/story/6074804p-7030961c.html
    The Sacramento Bee reports that Apple will open a new retail store at Sacramento's Arden Fair Mall this spring. An Apple spokeswoman declined to comment on unannounced store openings, but a senior manager at the mall confirmed Apple had signed papers to move into 3,600 square feet previously occupied by the jeweler Bailey, Banks & Biddle. He said Apple would likely move in after renovations are completed sometime in May. Arden Fair's Web site currently lists Apple as a tenant at the second-floor location in the middle of the mall near Nordstrom.

9. macrumors 6502a

Billicus

Ditto. I can't complain though. There are two within a days drive - but I sure wish there was one closer. But, I don't want my local retailer to go out of bussiness. :eek:

10. macrumors 604

MacsRgr8

E U R O P E ? ? ? ? ?

When will there be an Apple Store somewhere in Europe? If they would open one in Paris, I'll check it out! Or Dusseldorf, or London.... Amsterdam (best, ofcourse :D )....

11. macrumors regular

Hey I live in richmond!!! Woohoo!!

Short Pump mall? Yeah I went to short pump elementary school. I live 2 miles from short pump.

Too bad by the time the mall is completed (its still being built) I will be in college 2 hours away...:)

Thanks for the info!!!!!! Why is this a page 2 rumor? :(