Apple Store Dadeland, Grand Opening

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by dizzy13, Nov 8, 2008.

1. macrumors 6502

2. macrumors G5

ucfgrad93

Wow, I grew up in Miami and used to go to Dadeland mall all of the time. Brings back some fond memories.:)

3. thread starter macrumors 6502

Glad I could bring back some memories :)

It's changed a lot in the past 5 or so years. I see your forum thing says Colorado, I just went to the Denver for the first time about a month ago and checked out the apple store at cherry creek mall.

[​IMG]

4. macrumors member

Apple Dadeland Store

I remember the Grand Opening of the Dadeland store. As luck would have it, I was actually the first person through the doors when it opened which I was not expecting. I was expecting a line to have gathered but I guess since the store is inside the mall itself, the security would not allow for people to gather outside the store.

I was hoping that I might have earned something for being the first person through but the only thing that I got was the same t-shirt that everyone got. I did buy a pretty good $20 game when I was there called "Fate" which I played a lot of. It is similar in some aspects to Diablo.

5. macrumors 68000

partyBoy

This is my local Apple store...bought my iMac like 2 weeks ago here:D

6. macrumors regular

jeffzoom91

I have one of those shirts from the opening of the St. Johns Town Centre store, I can't wear it though because people assume I work there. Which was cool the first few times but on a collage campus it gets old quick. I also have a shirt from the Leopard release. Apple needs to start selling licensed merchandise again. /airheadedrant