Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vnowarita

macrumors member
Jun 5, 2008
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8B117)

iPhoto update. We promise it doesn't suck anymore!!
I am torn on the white iPhone. The black is much sexier and stands out more. Now the Big Red Verizon one will be awesome with a big V somewhere to really make you stand out and say look at me I have the Verizon iPhone. LOL!! bow to me.

EETFUK

macrumors newbie
Jan 21, 2010
start page

the top icons of the start page in safari are gray now... hmm.
nice update. could just be some maintenance...

darbus69

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

so many dreams, so much disappointment - so much apple karma...

starmelts

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; nb-no) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

JonDownin said:
Come on MacBook Pro rev.

That would have made my year. But what are the odds?

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009
I used to stick to my guns with the black iPhone, but now the white one doesn't look so bad :eek:
I'd still have to see them in stores.

The new theme can only mean one thing :cool: well, a few things ... MBP refresh, iMac refresh, white iPhone, iPad, Lion. :D

Last edited:

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
Here's a picture of the new homepage design...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-01-25 at 10.57.59 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-01-25 at 10.57.59 PM.png
    497.7 KB · Views: 122

arogge

macrumors 65816
Feb 15, 2002
Tatooine
I just stopped over to the Apple Store online and hit a message saying that it's being updated and will be back shortly. Well, I waited shortly and it's still down. I just wanted to price a MacBook. Maybe Apple is going to get product upgrades and lower prices by morning! :D

calebkingston

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2011
Looks like they're refreshing the theme of the website also. The menu bar is now black glass theme which looks pretty nice.

What apple needs to refresh is there final cut suite! It feels like this software has seriously been abandoned and I would like a major overhauled upgrade already!

That's all I'd like to say about that!

AeroUK

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2008
New York
White iPhone

Don't you guys get it, they have reversed the colors of Apple.com, a hint at reversing the color of the iPhone from black to white...

Wait a few more minutes, I bet I am right!!

Last edited:

Ole'schooliBook

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2011
Just FYI guys and gals, the European sites have the white iPhone listed under the technical specifications of the iPhone tab. Not sure if this is just because Apple never revised those sites when taking the info off the N. American ones or what, but it's there!

j-traxx

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2005
California
its the new ipad shuffle with no screen and full haptic feedback only!

and a clip to wear it on your belt buckle or seeing eye dog!

omg omg omg!!!!

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2007
Don't forget that last time the Apple store app was updated before the site was back up! Anyone checking in on that?

Here's a picture of the new homepage design...

Look a little "Marble-ish" to you??? Mac OS UI hints anyone? :D

Don't you guys get it, they have reversed the colors of Apple.com, a hint at reversing the color of the iPhone from black to white...

Nope, read my above quote. I think THAT is what it's hinting.

monaarts

macrumors 65816
Jan 16, 2010
Kennesaw, GA

They didn't reverse the colors… If you look at http://store.apple.com/ you will see the menu bar is just a little darker. I doubt they would have done all this to highlight an effed up white iPhone production that is now fixed. LOL

- Joe

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009

Oh wow, I didn't even notice! Good call.
But it also seems to match the color of the OS X lion font under Mac OS X. Also, they added a new springy thing when you click Macs up top.

It could mean more than just a white iPhone. if its only a white iPhone, I admit, I'll be disappointed. A whole UI change for something that should have been out a long time ago? :eek:

AeroUK

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2008
New York
Joe, they have not updated that page yet. All of the other pages on the site have been updated and the graphics switched!

icloud

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2005
New website!!!!

check out the 'mac' and 'ipod' pages (all new look and new side-scrolling for products). very sleek apple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.