Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gus

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 1, 2002
Minnesota
I just went to the Apple Store, and they have the -We're Sorry We're Updating the Store- page? I've only ever seen this at Expo and product release meetings. Any ideas?

Gus

dantec

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2001
California
I can't even get to the apple site anymore...

It just says its connecting to then, and after waiting ever so long I get the error message with "Connection timed out".

2 days before the iPod, the store was on "reconstruction". It is the 20th (here in Switzerland) and with 2 more days to go until the 22nd announcmement, this might be the reason.:cool:

cough, cough, G5, cough cough, I must see the doctor!

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2002
USA_WA
works fine for me. Nothing new, but they may have it ready to switch in a second. I hope that the new PowerMacs are 1+ Ghz. That would be sweet, that and dual processors across the line. Now we're talking.

Maybe if Apple suprises us...

cough, cough, G5, cough, cough...

Man, that cough is contagious :p

Tomasz

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2001
Berkeley, California
I caught it a long time ago and more and more people catch it every day.... it just won't go away until something comes along to subside it. You all know what i mean.... cough

Tomasz

BurntCalc

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2002
Tucson
Tuesday would be the day for an announcement. It fits with previous rumors and previous announcements (typically tuesdays).

Although it must have been a very brief outage, cuz it works fine now. :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.