Apple Store (EDU) out for "product training"

Discussion in 'Hardware Rumors' started by ImAlwaysRight, Aug 8, 2002.

1. ImAlwaysRight macrumors 6502a

Jul 10, 2002
    I just phoned the Apple Store for Education about product information wanting to speak to a live person and received a recorded message that the staff is presently in a "Product Training" meeting Thursday, Aug. 8, from 9:30-10:30 a.m., CT. I could not speak with a live person and was only given the option to leave a message. I am curious if the reason for product training is because new PowerMacs are coming out. Wooo-hooo!
  2. Ensign Paris macrumors 68000

Ensign Paris

Nov 4, 2001
    That is quite interesting, maybe an eBook? No, I don't think so. I have never come accross anything like that with the UK Apple Store, the UK Apple Store people are mostly Irish or Scottish I have never rung there and spoken to an English person :)

3. teabgs macrumors 68030

Jan 18, 2002
    behind you
    hmmm...though it is possible...we already know the PowerMacs are coming.

And most likely on the 13th....which is in five days.

I dont know that this is such a big deal....nice to hear, but not too big a deal.
  4. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

Feb 7, 2002
    well a month before mwny we all "knew" new powermacs were coming out... then of course the rebate on the displays and all that....

just saying, we never "know" anything so it's never bad to hear what types of ****e might point in any given direction

interesting for sure... a step down from seeing the online store with their "we'll be back soon" or whatever... but still, it might say something