Apple Store End of Month Sale

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by mowogg, Jan 25, 2005.

1. mowogg macrumors 6502

mowogg

Does anyone know if the Apple Stores (brick and mortar) have their end of month sales on the last Thursday of the month or the last day of the month?

TIA

2. Peyote macrumors 6502a

Peyote

3. jxyama macrumors 68040

jxyama

4. runninmac macrumors 65816

runninmac

Yeah what end of month sales??? please tell me!

5. mowogg thread starter macrumors 6502

mowogg

End of Month sale

The Apple Stores have an end of month sale where they stick tables of merchandise in front of the big screen at the back of the store.
    Most of the stuff is open-box or discontinued stuff. Last time I was there, they had a bunch of Airport Extreme cards for around $70, lost of other things. All with some pretty good prices.

To those who asked why I don't just call the store: I thought this would be faster than wading through the phone tree.

6. allisonv7 macrumors 6502

The store near me always has a table towards the back with open box and sale items. Most of the time it is printers and non-apple branded stuff though.

allison.

7. jxyama macrumors 68040

jxyama

not sure what you mean, but i've called about three or four different apple stores. if you call the store directly, there is no phone tree - each time, someone at the store answered my call directly within minutes.

in any case, yep, now that you describe it, i've seen that "sales table."

8. mowogg thread starter macrumors 6502

mowogg

OK, I Called the Store

I called the Apple Store in Pasadena CA and they said the sale is always the last weekend of the month, so it will be this Saturday and Sunday.

Enjoy

9. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

The Apple Store near me also always has a table at the back with items on sale. I've seen printers, speakers, iPods, and an occasional Cinema Display, iBook, or PowerBook.

Would also be real curious to see if there is something to this end of month sale.