Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rvs007

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2011
Canada
...and it looks like they have significant stock as they are still available minutes after being available. Or maybe it's early Sunday morning and start of March Break and no one is on their computer buying these?

tubular-

macrumors newbie
Apr 1, 2015
fwiw, the 8gb 2.6 i7 model I ordered, arrived actually with 16GB. Not complaining about that free upgrade.
:apple: desktop owner again after 20 years...

How much was your refurb? Looks like those are all dried up from Apple, so that price could be a starting point when looking for eBay/Craigslist Minis.

Che Castro

macrumors 603
May 21, 2009
still waiting for some 2012 refurbs

fC1Nxvk.gif

dogslobber

macrumors 601
Oct 19, 2014
Apple Campus, Cupertino CA
fwiw, the 8gb 2.6 i7 model I ordered, arrived actually with 16GB. Not complaining about that free upgrade.
:apple: desktop owner again after 20 years...

This has happened to me twice now. An over spec'd iMac arrived with 8gb instead of 4 gb and a MBP arrived as a 3ghz processor instead of 2.6ghz. Not sure why Apple keeps messing up my orders.

scottsjack

macrumors 68000
Aug 25, 2010
Arizona
This has happened to me twice now. An over spec'd iMac arrived with 8gb instead of 4 gb and a MBP arrived as a 3ghz processor instead of 2.6ghz. Not sure why Apple keeps messing up my orders.

Apple keeps sending you better equipped computers that are more useful than the ones you ordered? THOSE BASTARDS!

rvs007

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2011
Canada
Just got a bunch of texts from RefurbMe, but the US store isn't showing any. Link for Mac Mini is greyed out, either went super fast or an error?
It's showing in stock in the Canadian store... anyone want me to grab one for them? ;-)

rvs007

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2011
Canada
I got the notification from the refurb app , but every time I went to the Apple Store there was nothing
You pretty much have to log onto the Apple Store the moment you receive the notification and complete your purchase immediately to be able to grab the stock. The stock gets depleted within a 5-10 min. window.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.