Apple Store Keynote Get-togethers?

Discussion in 'Community' started by jsw, Jan 10, 2005.

1. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

All,

While it sucks that Apple is apparently not broadcasting the keynote, I for one am going to try my best to be at my local (closest is Rockingham/Salem, NH) Apple Store during the keynote. Work might intervene, but I think I can make it.

If MR members who were going to go to their local stores if the keynote had been broadcast decide to go anyway, it might still be fun. If there's no broadcast, we can at least browse MR, other rumor sites, and the Apple sites to try and share any news.

Anyone else planning on going? If so, where?

Edit: by "MR members", I really mean anyone who browses these forums. Lurkers, it'd be nice of you to join (it's free and easy), but you're welcome to join us in the stores (obviously)!

2. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    I need to return something to the London store in any case so I might just make it tomorrow night around Keynote time - just in case a satellite feed shows up... :rolleyes: and to avoid work spotting lots of 'macrumor' refreshes on the server!

3. jsw thread starter Moderator emeritus

jsw

I'm leaving in an hour. Working at home today (well, sort of... probably won't get anything done until well after the keynote results are out), so I don't need to worry about people seeing me slip out of work.

I hope they have a feed there, but I strongly doubt it. More than likely, I'll see as much here (well, on the live chats that the forum defaults to during keynotes) as I could find out from anyone working there.