Apple store on CBS Evening News

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by pmac933, Feb 21, 2004.

1. pmac933 macrumors newbie

I'm watching the CBS Evening News right now, and they are going to have a story on the latest gadgets that consumers are buying. They showed an Apple store where customers were snapping up new iPod minis. This is a heads up for anyone interested.

2. pmac933 thread starter macrumors newbie

Just finished watching this story. It airs in the last five minutes of the CBS Evening News, and it is only about the iPod mini and the iTunes music store. Most of the footage was from the Apple store in SoHo. I hope some Westcoasters can catch this story. There is also an accompanying story on their website at http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/02/20/scitech/pcanswer/main601300.shtml

3. FightTheFuture macrumors 6502a

FightTheFuture

what other stores did they feature regarding gadgets that consumers were buying? could you tell?

4. pmac933 thread starter macrumors newbie

The promo was a bit misleading...either that or I heard it incorrectly, but they only talked about the iPod mini and the iTunes music store. They might have said "latest gadget," and I heard "latest gadgets." Sorry for the confusion.

Incidentally, I just checked CBS News' website, and they have this clip posted. If interested, check it out at http://www.cbsnews.com/ and then click on "All i-Video" and then click on "Mini iPod Is All The Rage."

5. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

In other news... the latest West Wing Episode had the 'APPL' stock trading at $119 and 'MSFT' at $121.

I noticed it in a frame...

As well.
    :rolleyes: