Apple Store specials - ending day after WWDC

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by Thom_Edwards, May 19, 2003.

1. Thom_Edwards macrumors regular

first, i don't want to be *that guy*, and second, if this has already been noticed and pointed out then i apologize. on with the speculation...

i was looking around at the apple store (which i don't do that oftern) and i noticed they have a special on .mac and a free printer that both end on june 28. this day happens to be the day after the wwdc, which, as all the rumors have suggested, will unleash a lot of good things for us macheads. and from what i've gathered in reading the forums here, end of specials equals start of new product.

i'm not saying what, if anything, will be released. i've just got rumors in the dome and a little change in my pocket, and i don't how much longer can my bondi blue iMac can hold out.

2. ericthemacpope macrumors newbie

well, that is somethin that could be one of two things: councidence, or what you suggested. Not to point out the obvious or anything, but i got my fingers crossed.
    but, there sure has been a lot of rumors about when new hardare and software is going to be introduced, this and that, wwdc, blah blah, it never stops, so i don't think everyone should get super hyped over this, but thanks for bringing it to the surface.
    eric