Apple Store Suburban Square in Ardmore, PA

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by macanudo, May 13, 2006.

1. macanudo macrumors regular

macanudo

I just got back from the grand opening in Ardmore, PA - Suburban Square outdoor mall. I am pretty spoiled having 2 Apple stores close to me (4 miles to Suburban Square and 6 miles to King of Prussia mall store). I will say that the Suburban Square store is larger, more organized and has a lounge area with powerbook G4s. There were plenty of mac enthusiasts there - even some more hardcore than myself LOL. The design aesthetics of the outside are sweet, kinda like a mini Flagship store.

I've been to the Apple stores in Fashion Valley (San Diego), Towson, MD, SOHO and San Francisco. I applaud Apple for a great retail buying experience and a store that is a direct reflection of the essence of Apple.

What's your favorite Apple Store and why?

2. p0intblank macrumors 68030

I've only been to a few Apple stores, but my favorite by far is the SoHo one. Only one word can describe my first experience of this store: amazing! Seriously, it's an awesome place to be. My family and I spent a few days in NYC last summer and I went to the SoHo store three days in a row throughout the trip. :D

Next Friday I think we'll be going up to NYC for the Manhatten store grand opening. Now that will impressive! I really hope Steve Jobs will be there. 6:00 PM sharp! Be there, everyone! :D