Apple Store Touchwood Solihull, UK

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Johnpartridge, Jun 18, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

Hey all, Anyone planning to be going to this store on launch morning? I shall be there.

2. macrumors newbie

I'll be there

Hello John,

I will be there for the opening, I know the store is opening at 8am, so I will be there for then. See you there maybe?

3. macrumors 6502

My Wife and I will be there too. What time are you guys getting there? We are collecting 2x 32GB phones on Orange Pay Monthly.

4. macrumors newbie

Hi Guys, I live around 45 minutes away. I havent pre-ordered a phone and im determined to get one launch day. Do you think its a better idea to go to this shop rather than the bullring one? Less busy etc?

Thanks

Joe

5. macrumors 6502

Definitely. The Bullring store will be mental. 200 queued for the iPad launch at Touchwood though, so I still expect it to get very busy.

6. thread starter macrumors regular

I've been to all of the launches so far and usually its around 200 people. Store opens at 8am, Touchwood opens at 7am. Not sure what time I will get there yet but most likely quite early.

It would be good to meet a few people from here.

7. macrumors newbie

What time

Let me know what time you fancy getting there, and we can meet up, I was thinking of getting there early, what time do you suggest?

8. macrumors member

I'll be there; not sure quite what time yet, but I have a 16gb reserved and waiting :) Probably I'll turn up about 10 or so, hopefully it shouldn't be quite so mental about then.

9. macrumors 6502

I need to go there before work, so i'll be one of the mentalists queuing in the car park for the doors to open at 6:30am, lol.

10. macrumors newbie

hi Guys just went into Apple to ask about the launch tomorrow, and they said that they are opening now at 7am and touchwood is opening at 6am.

HTH:)

11. thread starter macrumors regular

Okay, sounds good, Where abouts are you thinking of Queuing? Outside the doors on the highstreet? Or underneath in the Touchwood Car park entrance?

I have white glasses, If you see me give us a shout.