Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Matto1020

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 21, 2007
So I purchased the Apple In-Ear headphones the other day. I personally love "In-Ear" headphones because Ear Buds don't fit my ears.

However the Apple In-Ear headphones are shaped very oddly and do not quit fit my ears as well. Even though they are opened, can I still return them for a refund? I have the original packaging and whatnot along with the receipt.

Thanks!

Tom B.

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2006
London
Probably not, because you can't exactly expect them to be able to sell used earphones to anyone else, even at a discount. It's just not hygienic.

Matto1020

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 21, 2007
Perhaps let me exchange them for a different brand then? Stores like Best Buy do this all the time. Why not Apple ;)

Tom B.

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2006
London
Well, it's worth a try. With a bit of persuasion, they probably will let you swap them for something else.

LtRammstein

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2006
Denver, CO
You can. I've returned things before, as long as its within 14 days of the purchase date, they'll take them back, for a full refund. It's on serialized (iPods, iPhone, computers, etc) that there's a restocking fee.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.