apple student legistic question

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by holy MAC!, Jun 1, 2003.

1. holy MAC! macrumors regular

Mar 26, 2003
    ok, i am a student at a public high school..... do any of you know if i am qualified to shop from the apple store for education?

i am under 18 and only a student , but my parents would be forking over the money......

<edit> i just want this because of the 200 dollars ipod/notebook deal they have....... man. i would love a 970, but i want one NOW </edit>
  2. mislabeledstar macrumors regular

May 12, 2003
    Los Angeles
    if you've applied and been accepted to a college it shouldn't be a prob, even if you're not there yet, but i have no idea about just being in high school.
  3. vanillamike macrumors regular

Jan 7, 2003
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    I would just go to a college or university computer store and check it out. My friends and I have bought all kinds of stuff and they generally never ask us for our student IDs (we go to the school)

4. holy MAC! thread starter macrumors regular

Mar 26, 2003
    im no where near going to college yet, im entering sophmore year... and there aren't may colleges near me except

harvard, mit, and harvard medical school.... and they all have apple representatives whom i know and they check ids
  5. janey macrumors 603

Dec 20, 2002
    sunny los angeles
    you need to be a college student. why don't you get someone who is a college/university student to buy you one :p